Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life on the mountain.




OK, I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've sorta been busy. I completed my didactic portion of the forensic nursing, wrote the exam, now I'm working on the clinical components. This will take me well into next fall. I've also been busy with clinical competencies at work, which consists of attending many classes, and writing (you guessed it) more tests. I have most of that out of the way now, so I went on a cruise. Yup, I know, another cruise!! We were actually planning this one with Carl's son and fiance. His son Greg was due back from Iraq for a couple of weeks, and we thought it would be a nice way to spend a little time with him. There was one small problem though. His plane didn't arrive back to the USA until after the ship sailed out. So, Carl and I enjoyed the cruise on our own. The warmth, good weather and sunshine were enjoyed and needed.
Now, we look forward to Andrea, Bill and boys (the 3 blue eyed ones) arriving at the end of the month for a few days.
We're still having trouble with the hot tub. We've been trying to get it fixed since Nov. with no level of success yet. May be it'll be repaired for next winter. (a little sarcasm in the voice noted here, eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment