Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here we are, Thurs. Jan 15, 2009.  I have this blog thing going, but what happens when ya get writers block and you're not even a writer!  Anyway, not much happening today, I should be studying ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course), but as usual I seem to always find something, not necessarily better, but more interesting to do.  So, I procrastinate.  I even did a couple of miles on the exercise bike to get out of it.  Oh and that Rhett Butler book just keeps calling my name. 
Carl just got home from the dentist and had numerous fillings WITHOUT FREEZING!  I think he's just bragging.
Looking forward to hearing about the day's activities in the great white north by the blues.  AKA my blue eyed grandsons.
Off for now, I should probably think about washing some scrubs up for the next 3 days of adventure in Grandma's playground (otherwise known as the ER).  Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment