Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally!  I lost my blog and couldn't get in, but finally found it back.  It's been a busy couple of weeks, studying for ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course), but it finally paid off and I passed.  Whewww!  Glad that's out of the way.  Now I have a couple weeks break, with the exception of attending Blitz classes (Emergency competencies classes held yearly).  Then on to Forensic classes at the end of the month.
Enjoying nice warm weather again down here in the 'ol mountains.  Maybe some dulcimer music on the sun deck would be in order now, hmmmm, we'll see.  It really is t-shirt weather today!
I enjoyed reading and viewing pictures of those 3 blue eyed boys over the past couple of weeks. That surely gives me a nice break while I'm trying to entertain myself with studying.  Oh and I did manage to read a few books also.  Remember the Micheal Phillips books of Shenendoah sisters?  Well a new series came out, and I've had a very difficult time putting them down.

Ended up buying a new TV last week.  Our old plasma was on for 1 hour and then had to be turned off for several hours because the picture would go blank.  This has been ongoing for several months and getting worse.  (But it did force me to spend more time reading and studying).   Well, Carl was NOT a happy camper during the super bowl last Sun., so Mon. morning arrived, and a new TV in it's place by Mon. afternoon.  This time a 46 in. but not a plasma.  All the problems I heard about the plasma seems to have come true.  So, the old plasma has now been turned into a gaming TV.  Not that I have any games, or would even know what to do with games.  But, maybe someday.  
Glad to hear Andrea and Megen are both feeling better.  Now only if spring would get here. 
I'm contemplating doing a little knitting.  Would love to get started on some sweaters for my blue eyes boys, but not sure if time is going to permit that much with these upcoming courses, so think I'll just start something really simple that doesn't require much thought.  Yup, I need thoughtless right now.
Ok, gotta get off this mountain and make a trip to town today.  Actually Carl is stacking firewood, and I'm really trying to avoid doing that, so I'm trying to look really busy on this computer.
Ok, gotta go.  Later.  Andrea keep up better with the blog than me and keep the pictures and daily activities coming.  I am reading it, just couldn't post a comment, cause I couldn't get in.  Someday, I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment